Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message


3 comments on “Contact

  1. Andrew hill on said:

    Needing advice on pay out. Great article.

  2. April Gerrard on said:

    Can someone from independent allowance sensitive claim pH me (edited) I’m in Australia

    • admin_grant on said:

      I aren’t the ACC so no idea why you have posted this. But if you are in Oz there is bugger all point filing a sensitive claim because you would need to return to New Zealand which would cost a lot of money (more than a claim would pay) to be eligible. If you are determined though contact the ACC in NZ.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


HTML tags are not allowed.